Through the Streets of Savannah, Georgia

 
     As promised in my last post, I want to share with you all some of my photographs. These to be honest I've never posted. I took these in October of 2016 in Savannah, atop of a trolley while the sun was setting, during a one of Savannahs famous Ghost Tours. I never wanted to edit these, I didn't believe they were good enough, or that people would be interested on seeing these. I had just started my journey as a photographer and had little gear to work with. To say that when we arrived, my camera's battery was dead, therefore I was not able to take any photographs with my camera all throughout day. I captured some with my phone, but those are not included on here. These are the streets of Savannah, not what you will normally see when its pulled up on a search. I hope you enjoy.


 




     Last but not the least, is an image I was ablate salvage from the hotel we were staying in. If you know about Savannahs history you will know that there are many stories, and while on out Ghost Tour,   my husband and I were told a very curious story about our hotel. I encourage you to look into it as it can be very interesting. The Marshall House was a very unique experience, beautifully decorated to match the structure of the building. The elaborate balcony, is only accessible if  the room you book is on the second floor. Unfortunately, there was a wedding the day we stayed and the wedding party had all those rooms taken. They have a wonderful view, and makes the stay that more unforgettable. For before and after pictures comment down below. Soon I will be posting about my gear, another tools I use to edit my photos. So stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity in Community

Photographs and Social Media